We are very proud of our growing business and are currently looking for a Outbound Sales Representative to join our team in Winnipeg.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will be working with the managing director in Winnipeg and reporting to Director of Client Services in Vancouver. You will have the support of the core sales team based in Vancouver.
You are a people person who loves event design, parties, networking and sales. You are self-motivated and passionate about the event industry and understanding the needs of our clients and building key relationships. This position will appeal to a person who can work independently.
- Introduce our event design and production services to local hotels, venues, catering businesses
- Build positive business and personal relationships with key venue contacts in AB, WP
- Establish new partnerships, preferred supplier and sponsorship opportunities locally
- Identify, contact potential prospects regarding event needs markets include Law Firms, Marketing Agency's, Finance (solicitation, networking, cold calls)
- Meeting with clients on services offered by Loungeworks, promoting turn-key solutions
- Liaising with the Vancouver sales, design, production and logistics teams and communicating clients’ needs so that they can help to develop solutions and packages appropriate to the situation
- Report into Vancouver office and work closely with management to develop Winnipeg market
- Follow-up with established clients to ensure expectations are met
- Client management experience, entrepreneurial thinking encouraged
- Proven ability to sell/influence others
- 2+ years similar business development, sales or event-related experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), CRM Software
- Must live in Winnipeg & have a Valid driver’s license and access to a car for site visits
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends when needed, and to attend local events on behalf of LW
Hourly Wage + Commission
Paid Training in Vancouver
Expense Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
Flexibility to work from home or Winnipeg office
Time commitment ranging from 20 to 28 hours per week Permanent position after 3 month probation, based on performance